Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Beginning.

Hello to whoever might stumble across this blog of my thoughts and adventures. Just a little about myself and place in life. I am a college student at Brigham Young University and I am currently doing my pre-reqs to apply to their nursing program. A huge part of my life is my faith in my Savior; I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, or the Mormon Church. If you are interested in learning more about what we believe feel free to check out www.mormon.org. 
I love the summertime, ceramics, anything with design and creativity involved, baking--especially cinnamon rolls, old Disney movies such as The Lion King or Tarzan, being outside, anything pumpkin flavored, and learning new things. I eat an unhealthy amount of fruit and believe smoothies can make any day fantastic. I am a big supporter of spur-of-the-moment adventures. Reading consumes my free time along with Downtown Abbey (haven't watched it yet? Do yourself a favor and go look it up). I love to play the piano and guitar. Rome, Italy holds half my heart and I am obsessed with traveling. My grandparents are my heroes. Oh, and I absolutely love Harry Potter. Always. 
Love Always, Aimee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment